- Websites http://dry-f.eu/ and http://dryficiency.eu and
2. IDENTITY AND CONTACT OF CONTROLER
3. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING, THE LEGAL BASIS FOR AND CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
- To send you further information via newsletter, complete event registrations or surveys, we process the following categories of personal data, if consent is voluntarily provided:
- Name and email address,
- Any other information that is submitted to us (e.g. answered surveys).
- To track online behavior of website visitors, we collect first-party cookies, data related to the device/browser, IP address and on-site activities to measure and report statistics about user interactions on the websites that use Google Analytics, if consent is voluntarily provided by clicking “I agree” upon opening website homepage.
- To contact you via email or telephone if contact information was voluntarily provided for that purpose we process your name and contact information based on our legitimate interest to establish and document communication with you.
- To plan and record actions and outcome of actions such as e.g. invitation to training or demo-events, dissemination and follow-up-communication we process the following categories of data based upon our legitimate interest in providing information about this research project:
- Title, first name, last name, email address, assistant email address, function,
- Name of affiliated organization/company/association,
- General phone, street address, Zip code, city, country of the affiliated organisation.
Information about stakeholders are obtained from publicly available sources.
4. DATA PROCESSORS
The following organizations are carrying out data processing on behalf of the controller:
- RTDS Verein – Verein zur Forderung der Kommunikation und Vermittlung von Forschung, Technologie und Innovation (RTDS Verein, ENGL. RTDS Association), Lerchengasse 25/2-3, 1080 Wien, Austria.
- European Heat Pump Association AISBL, Rue d’Arlon 63 – 67, B-1040 Brussels.
- Google Inc. via Google Analytics.
- Newsletter sent via MailChimp.
5. HOW LONG WILL WE STORE AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All personal data will be stored until the official end of the project duration plus additional ten years in order to comply with guidelines with good scientific practice.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right of access to your personal data. In addition you have the right to obtain the rectification or erasure of your data. You further have the right to obtain the restriction of processing or the right to transmit your data to another controller under the specific terms of the General Data Protection Regulation. In addition you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
If your personal data is being processed based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
These rights can be exercised by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org order to protect you, we reserve the right to verify your identity before processing any such request. If you contact us in relation to your rights we will do our best to accommodate your request or objection. Please note, however, that not all rights are absolute.
You have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority. In Austria, this is the Austrian Data Protection Authority (Österreichische Datenschutzbehörde) which can be contacted at: Phone: +43 1 52 152-0, E-Mail: email@example.com
DryF is active on social media platforms. We are present on three key social media platforms: LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube. Each social media channel has their own policy on the way they process your personal data when you access their sites. For example, if you choose to watch one of our videos on YouTube, you will be asked for explicit consent to accept YouTube cookies; if you look at our Twitter activity on Twitter, you will be asked for explicit consent to accept Twitter cookies; the same applies for LinkedIn. If you have any concerns or questions about their use of your personal data, you should read their privacy policies carefully before using them.